NEW YORK - On April 27th, the KISS Army will finally have something new to get excited about as Koch Records releases Spin the Bottle - A Tribute To KISS, an all-star tribute to Gene, Paul, Ace and Peter. The tribute album is Executive Produced by long-time band associate Bob Kulick and also features an appearance by brother Bruce Kulick.
Over the years, the Kulick blood lineage has run deep within the KISS organization with both brothers Bob and Bruce leaving their respective stamps on KISStory. Bob toured with Paul Stanley on the star man's 1989 solo club tour while brother Bruce Kulick became a permanent fixture in the group from 1984-1995. Spin The Bottle-A Tribute To KISS also features KISS alumni/drummer Eric Singer on several tracks. Rounding out the album's line-up is an impressive assortment of members from Styx, King's X, Helmet, Melvins, Motorhead, Dokken, Motorhead, Whitesnake, Twisted Sister, Poison, Journey and much more.
The final track listing for the album is as follows:
1. "Detroit Rock City" (Featuring Dee Snider of Twisted Sister on vocals)
2. "Love Gun" (Featuring Tommy Shaw of Styx on vocals)
3. "Cold Gin" (Feat. Mark Slaughter of Slaughter on vocals)
4. "King Of The Night Time World" (Featuring Chris Jericho WWE Wrestler/Fozzy)
5. "I Want You" (Featuring Kip Winger of Winger vocals and bass)
6. "God of Thunder" (Featuring Buzz Osborne of The Melvins on vocals)
7. "Calling Doctor Love" (Featuring Page Hamilton of Helmet on vocals and guitar)
8. "Shout It Out Loud" (Featuring Lemmy Kilmeister of Motorhead on vocals and bass)
9. "Parasite" (Featuring Doug Pinnick of King's X on vocals)
10. "Strutter" (Featuring Phil Lewis of L.A. Guns on vocals)
11. "I Stole Your Love" (Featuring Robin McAuley of the McAuley-Shencker Group)
The initial run of the CD will be packaged with a limited edition bonus DVD featuring a 40-minute documentary of the making of the record. It contains performances, session footage and interviews with Chris Jericho, Doug Aldrich, Tommy Shaw, Steve Lukather, Tim Bogart, Bruce Kulick, Carmine Appice, Jeff Pilson, Bobby Rock, Robin McAuley, C.C. DeVille, Tony Franklin, Aynsley Dunbar, Page Hamilton, Mike Porcaro, Greg Bissonette, Kip Winger, Paul Gilbert, Mark Slaughter, Robben Ford, Fred Coury, Lemmy Kilmeister, Jennifer Batten, Samantha Maloney, and Bob Kulick.